Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!


Happy Birthday Dad!!! With ALL of these candles, I am glad that you did not burn the house down:)!!
Did anyone notice Caleb in the background helping him blow out the candles????
Dad, you are very youthful looking in candle light!!


A photo with some of his girls...self taken...scary how much I look like this man!


Ashley going in for a BIG birthday kiss!!!

Thanks Dad for being you...for teaching me what is important in life and what to look for (want) in a husband. I feel very blessed to have you as my dad and Jimmy for a husband.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hien k. d. said...

happy birthday to your dad, too, Kristin! what a cute post! i love the picture of your dad and you and Ashley. :)

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday Dad Hoffman! I hope that you had a wonderful day!