Friday, October 31, 2008

First Kindergarten Party

The kids had their first party today. It went really well...all 2 hours of it. Yes, 2 hours for a party and the kids are only there for 3. I prefer preschool parties were I get to eat. Kindergarten parties you get to see this...
and not get to eat ANYTHING...NOTHING...NO PLATES FOR THE PARENTS!!!!





Isaac and his friends Elijah and Tyler...cute kids!!!



Alli "parading" through the hallways. Notice the pretty red lips? I took her to ULTA with me on Wednesday. She was in love...she is such a girl!!! She HAD to have red lipstick to go with her Belle costume.
The whole class...they were all so cute!!!



Again, a BIG thanks to my mom for coming to the kid's party. They (as was I) were so glad that you came. Isaac even had to tell his friends "this is my Grandma". He loves his Grandma so much!!!

I have no idea why this just moved over...but a cute picture of Grandma and her eldest granddaughter...if once again Tude would like at the silly camera...honestly, how do you tell your kids that their face can look at the camera, but you REALLY NEED THEIR EYES!!!!

Grandma and Isaac...someone said something about his costume, he got hot, turned into his mother, and had to take his costume off NOW!!! German attitude...still a cute picture...if I do say so myself!!!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

looks like so much fun!
the pic of allison and your mom is so sweet...you can tell she was in her glory being with her grandkids!
have a great time tonight with the kids...
happy halloween!

Jodi said...

I love Isaac's hair...too cute! And those lips...

jennie said...

A TWO hour party?
Are these people insane? What do the kids do for 2 hours? NO thank you very much...

Kids look great, and your mom too! I love the lips...(Ali's)

Enjoy your special weekend;)