Sunday, July 6, 2008

Alli ~ 4th of July


I am not sure what happened, but Alli LOVED the pool this year. In fact, when she first got in the pool, she jumped off the diving board. Yes, this is the first time we have been swimming this year! I thought it was Isaac jumping, but no. I guess I should be watching the kids better:) or at least be ready with my camera when they do things for the first time.




Alli swimming "backwards". She was very proud of abilities to swim "backwards".


Getting ready to jump in again..."I can't jump without goggles!"


Leave it to my kid, don't worry about plugging your nose, just make sure your goggles stay on! Classic!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennie said...

Whats with the goggles? 80% of my Great Wolf pics are of my kids in goggles...are they this years must-have fashion accessory? So stinkin cute. I, apparently, am SO out of style.