Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sparklers

I was playing with the different settings on my camera and I think these turned out rather cool. I have not mastered the art of the sparkler and the kid both being in focus...maybe you can't. I guess I won't know until next year when I play around again. I love my camera and taking pictures...especially when I get to play around with new settings. I wish I new how to use the different setting more...Dirk that is a hint if you are reading this!!!!




Had to get one picture of Brady. I am trying to like this dog...go with it! He really is a good dog, we just don't have time for him. Poor thing!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jennie said...

I think you're right, you can't focus on both. What happens when you focus on the kid? Personally I like the blurry kid, it's like a sneak peek at their little faces. You will have a lot of fun scrappin these shots!

Mandy said...

I love all your pictures you posted! You have such a beautiful family! The kids look like they had a blast!!!