Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rain Forest Cafe

 

 

 

 


The kids LOVED the Rain Forest Cafe when we were at Disney (we ate there twice in 4 days!), so why not try Chicago as well. It did not disappoint. The kids ate well and come to find out Wednesday's are kids night and they eat for
$1.99...yeah for us!!!! Jimmy and I had some GREAT snapper.

*BAD MOM ALERT*

The people next to us get this dessert (the volcano), Alli thinks this dessert is the greatest thing ever. She leans over and whispers to me "Mom, I know it is not my birthday, but can we please tell the guy it is so we can get one of the desserts too?" I, of course, repeat this conversation to Jimmy and we both agree that sure, we can tell him it is your birthday and get the dessert too. I know, it is awful. The dessert was on the menu and anyone could order it and the correct mom thing to do would be to tell her that...BUT she was so cute trying to get away with something, we just couldn't help ourselves. To make it worse, she even winked at me when I ordered it!!! SO BAD!!!!

For the record, I did NOT tell the waiter that it was her birthday, I just ordered the dessert!!!

The dessert was HUGE and so much fun with the sparkler in it...if you ever go to RFC make sure to order the VOLCANO...they even scream it when they come out of the kitchen...and think of my daughter and the future I have to deal with her getting away with things...bad news!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am still laughing. Oh my goodness...love the wrestle mania! hahahaha..so you were "That Mom" with "Those kids" in the museum. hahahah...It's good to hear I am not the only "Mom with those kids." I love the story at of the "birthday" dessert! Classic! Love it Love it LOVE IT!!!!!

Jodi said...

Kyle would only say that you're "nauny" and you are! Who is more her mom...Ashley or Alli??