Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks Jeff

I have to send out a HUGE thanks to Jeff for letting us use his boat this weekend. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!! The kids, Jimmy and I all had a great time just being out on the water. It took a little time getting our "sea legs", but was a lot of fun. Classic, we get the boat in the water when Jimmy looks at me and says "the keys are in my pocket at home". So there I was holding a boat to a dock with my three kids running around wondering if they can go swimming. Normally, this would not be problem, but we were putting the boat down in at Armstrongs and it was DISGUSTING down there. We learned our lesson, on Sunday we put it in at Duck Lake...way better. I think I want to sell the motorhome and buy a boat. It is nice to just be doing nothing, but something!!


Yes, Eeyore had to boat with us as well. Heaven forbid we leave without him!!!



Isaac really enjoyed the "wind in his hair"!



Alli just wanted to play at the beach...well, that and "go fast" in the boat!!

Ash just wanted to drive the boat. I am getting a little nervous over her "abilites" to want to drive boats, 4-wheelers...AND RACECARS!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I would have to agree about duck lake! It is a beautiful CLEAN lake! We had sea doos and first would take them to black swampy muskegon lake until we discovered Duck Lake! Looks like your kids had a blast!!

Jodi said...

So you are saying you held the boat in place, watched all of your children do whatever they were doing, while Jimmy went home to get the keys? Good woman! Sorry for the bad news, though...your state park pass wouldn't help you at Pioneer Park anyway-it is a county park! Hopefully you can borrow a few more times!