Monday, July 21, 2008

Dirk




I just want everyone to know that Dirk finally came back to visit us at Camp Chaos. He has not been there since December 2006! Yes, I reminded him of this all night!!! It was nice to see you again! He gave me several compliments throught the night that I have to make a point in mentioning!!! You see, Dirk is a true friend, the guy who comes over several weekends in a row just to help you finish your basement because you are 7+ months pregnant with baby number 3 and have no where to put her:)! He comes over to help on racecars, take family photos, help build a swingset, and of course just come over to be our friend...watch a race and sleep:)!
Anyway, he has seen my house at its absolute worst!! BAD!!!! He never cared, he always told me that I was a working mom with little ones and he was not there to see our clean house. Very nice to say, but come on!!! Well, in the almost 2 years since he has been to our house (that was for you Dirk), I have managed to somewhat get the house thing in order. So much so he asked if I had spent to whole day cleaning...and I DIDN'T!!! Thanks for noticing Dirk!!! More important, he told me that he has been reading the ol' blog and thinks I am gettting "good" at the whole picture taking thing. GREAT compliment from someone who actually takes GREAT pictures and could take pictures for a living.

Thanks Dirk for coming over...let's not wait so long next time!!

Dirk...did you notice the above picture, Jimmy is in focus and you can see the sparkler...impressed aren't you?!?!?

Remember shower and wash cloth...

1 comment:

DUKE (Dirk Redder) said...

Mama T....you need to BLOG about fun/important stuff...None of your blogging friends care about my visit. (notice no comments yet...LOL>>)

But, at least I posted a reply on here...wierd...MAMA T getting what she wants....LOL..