Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Waiting on Jimmy....

I guess I should be happy that Jimmy came with us. He has been very busy at work trying to figure out this salt thing. Rumor has it, there will be no salt this winter....not good!
Anyway, the kids and I took a moment to sit in the park and eat some teddy grams (dessert from lunch at the aquarium).

 


Isaac...my handsome man!!

 


Alli striking a pose! She loves to wear her hair down so she can toss her hair around. She is such a girl!!!

 


My "red headed" babies...I am with you Mandy, I love pictures of their backs...so innocent...even if I know better:)!

 
Posted by Picasa


Ash eating her teddy grams. Notice the bruise on her head? Yes, she ran into a chair at the hotel. Crazy how those chairs just jump right out in front of you!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the 2 red-headed children...sweet peas!

Jodi said...

I forgot to mention that they were probably plotting to burn down the John Hancock building but you cannot tell because you were too busy taking "innocent" backside pics! :)