Friday, July 11, 2008

Date Night

We made it to the Wild Horse Saloon a little after 6:30. I was told when we ordered the tickets that the doors opened at 6 and the first show (Fisher Stevenson) started around 8:30. Perfect, we were not suppose to be there until around 7:30. Good thing we left early. There was a wait to get in (even with tickets). We got in sat down, around 7:20 and Fisher went on stage by 7:30...nice! Glad it started right away, SUPER mad if we would have come later.


I thought this horse was cute. I got a little bored waiting in line, what can I say??


Jimmy and his "lady friend".


Me with that same lady. Jimmy was not excited about all the photo opportunites, but he played along...FOR ONE PICTURE:)!


This is Keith Anderson. He did a really good job. This is the only good picture that I took that actually show how close we were. You know what I mean, we had GREAT tickets, but my camera made us look like we were in nose bleed section that or someone kept putting a "body part" in my shot.

All in all terrific! I think I almost liked Chris Young better. He won Nashville Star, love country music, have never watched Nashville Star! He did a good job and I actually have heard quite a bit of his music on sirius. Gotta love sirius!!!

We are heading home today~see you when I get back!!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I think Jimmy really enjoyed his picture with the lady horse. I'm sure you two didn't resemble tourists AT ALL with all your posing-with-horse pictures! :)

Shelly said...

looks like you guys had a great time. What an awesome getaway even if Jimmy had to work.