Monday, July 28, 2008

Navy Pier - Sea Dog

 

 

 

 



While at Navy Pier, we went on a high speed boat ride along the lakeshore to see different buildings and such. the kids thought it was great when they got wet. They could care less about the buildings, it was all about going fast and getting wet.

I am not sure why we went on this vacation and spent the money we did. I asked the kids what there favorite part was and both of the red headed kids answered "swimming in the pool". Alli's answer was even better "going to McDonalds". Love they honesty, hate the time and money spent. Oh well, Jimmy and I had a good time being tourists in Chicago. What a great city. More of day 2 tomorrow!!!!

Had to get a picture of that infamous ferris wheel and don't mind my "wind blown" look, it was only picture I have of the family from the "sea dog adventure".
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I still can't believe that there were that many people there. Rusty and I must have been there on an off day. It looks like much more fun though!