Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Photos


Ok, we can not have a family function without a few family photos. I have learned over the years to just take the time and take them. I like, ok I love, to take pictures, look at pictures, frame pictures, scrapbook pictures. I am a little obsessed, but this is my thing. I like to take the moment and capture it. So thank you everyone for letting me capture my moment.

My go to girls...my mom and sister. What more can I say???


Ashley and her Aunt Maddie

Jodi and Keith, still in love after all these years. It has been almost 4 years, you know!!! You can't fake that love!



Our version of love, notice my hands holding him there:)! He really does love me and if he doesn't I have enough control in this relationship to tell him does and that is good enough. I love wearing the pants in this family...I get what I want...including his love:)!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: